Sep 10, 2014

jumping right in

Yo.

It's been a while. I keep getting hung up on a blog layout. "I want it to look PRETTY." I don't know HTML or CSS so first I tried to learn those. I know a little more now, but not even close enough to create a blog or edit a pre made one.
Then I tried looking at Etsy, but I can't decide on what I like.
So I'm just going to type. I'll figure the look out later.

Over the next few posts, I'm going to talk a lot about life, college, and gluten free living. I'll tag everything I post, so if you're here for accounting and nothing else, no worries. I've got pictures from trips that I want to post and books I want to rave about.

I asked one of my absolute best friends what I should call the new blog and he said "brain leak". I though it sounded weird, but it grew on me. We'll see how long I keep it, I guess.

Now I'm either going to go put pants on and go out with some friends, or I'm going to type up the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment