Oct 5, 2014

con weekend

Just a super quick update and a bit of a warning. This past weekend was RealmsCon, an anime and multimedia convention here in Corpus Christi. This was my third year going, and the con's 10th year in existence. I love conventions, but they're draining. I didn't even attend the con for the whole time, but I did show up all three days. Over the next few days, I'm going to compile a few different posts on costumes, conventions, and general con related things.
I also have an exam tomorrow (for which I should be studying...) and a presentation on Thursday (which I should be working on). So... bear with me.
Seussical rehearsals have started. I'm loving being back in a show but it's making my schedule a little busier. The best kind of busy, but busy nevertheless.

If you have any questions, ask them now and I'll include them in the posts!

Have a great week! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment